Sunday, November 28, 2010

In Rememberence of

Today My blog will be short, for I am too sad to be upset about anything to blog about. For those of you that do not know, yesterday we had to put to sleep a longtime and loyal family member, our cat Katie. She was with us for 18 years, and had been the constant companion of my daughter since she was 4. Katie was more human than cat, as most cats are. And while we miss her, I can't stop thinking about how cute she was and how lovable to my daughter. She protected her and all of us from anything and everything. It is even more cute to understand that Katie was the runt of the litter and at her largest she was probably never more than 10 pounds. My favorite picture of her is one where she is cuddled in my daughters arms while she is sleeping. Katie was 'sleeping' too, that is until i took the picture. Then she was wide awake, ready to fend off the evil 'flash' (sounds like a DC Comic crossover).

I would post the picture but my daughter who is a very private person would kill me. So I will hope your imaginations will suffice.

No comments:

Post a Comment