Sunday, October 17, 2010

Think About What You Could Do.....

If you are like me you have quite a few things in your mind that you feel strongly about, one way or the other. Weather its political,or religious, or sexual choices, or even when the three tend to blur into one as with the pro-life/pro-choice movement. (Don't get me started on this one, there is a group in our city that stands by one hospital and a certain church with signs....they even have the audacity to have their many children holding up signs, children too young to know what they are siding with or even to have made the choice yet.....)

But like I said, don't get me started. These people that stand on the corner holding their signs of an idea, no matter how wrong the idea may be, still have the right idea.

Think about it. If you had the opportunity to get a message across to a large group of people...what would YOUR message be?

Its not as easy a question as it appears to be, on the surface. I think because I am an atheist mine would be about religion, because I still feel more longterm damage, historically, and now, has been and will be done, for the 'love of god'. I think my message would be: "Forget what or who you BELIEVE in, and know this: It's all about LOVE. PERIOD."

What's your message?

No comments:

Post a Comment